Last Updated: 1.8.2020
Who we are
Our website address is: https://newdawnkids.com/. Our official email is email@example.com.
Your Rights when it comes to Privacy
- Right of Access. You are entitled to request a free copy of personal information that is held about you at any given time.
- Right to Rectification. You are entitled to request changes in any information held about you at any given time.
- Right to Erasure. You are entitled at any time to request that all information about you be deleted. This won’t stop recording of new information that may be provided by you subsequently. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You may at any time withdraw consent to hold any information about you.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors wish to get in touch with us, they can fill out a contact form. This contact form will request your full name, email, phone number and perhaps also further details. The sole purpose of the contact form is to enable our customers or any person to get in touch, in order to give excellent service in return. We do not share this information with any third party.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Third Party Services
Payment using PayPal
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
To optimise your experience on our site, we may use the following methods of gathering information:
- Cookies and other similar technologies to track your preferences.
- Cookies and other similar technology to learn how our users use the site.
- Information about devices used (for example, device type, IP address).
These are used to enhance user experience, improve our site and cater to our users’ preferences in a more accurate manner.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.